Monday, November 15, 2004

A few short quotes...

Haven't blogged for awhile because of motherly duties, but things are starting to settle down so I thought I would start with a few short quotes and signs I've seen. Enjoy!

For the 'Man of the House' -
"According to my Wife, I AM VERY HAPPY!"

When life gets a little too tough -
"Put your big girl panties on and deal with it"

True friends and good times-
"A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...
but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying 'Damn, that was fun'!!!"

Seen on a T-Shirt -
"I'm confused, wait... maybe I'm not!"

And for all whom enjoy a drink now and then (or constantly) 2 quotes -
"Wine a bit... You'll feel better!"

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
Ben Franklin

Hope everyone is having a great day! Kitty

1 Comments:

Blogger LMO said...

Franklin was a smart, smart man.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ...HOLY COW... what a ride!"