Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Tonight...

we are having a phone calling party at Jay's office. We'll be calling Republicans who have voted absentee in the past to remind them to do so again. I think Byrne will be here, but I'm not sure. So, once again, I am reminding all of you who have to vote absentee to do so, SOON! And if you aren't voting absentee, go vote when it's time because every vote counts. It's not over until the fat lady sings, and I haven't started singing yet! And no smart remarks from the peanut gallery! God love ya! Kitty

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

You're back! I missed you! How was Steubie?

12:48 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

It was a lot of fun, but exhausting. I'd forgotten that college students don't sleep. How are you? I've been reading your blog and sounds like you don't sleep much either. ;) I'm trying to write something about Steubie U. and I'll write more to you later. God Bless you and what's his name? Oh yeah, Matt! Kitty :)

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ...HOLY COW... what a ride!"