Wednesday, October 13, 2004

My computer scares me...

It's really strange to wake up in the morning and stumble to the computer to read the news and find your computer has a mind of it's own. I looked at the screen and it seems that overnight, it had downloaded updates, restarted itself and was ready for me to log in. And it put up a firewall so I couldn't get on the internet and since I rely on my oldest to keep me in the computer world and he's thousands of miles away, I was stuck. But, I'm smarter then the computer (I think). I turned the firewall off. Was that a mistake? Yikes! Maybe if I named my computer and fed it something besides little bits of pizza and splashes of wine it would be nicer to me!

3 Comments:

Blogger LMO said...

Yes - food and alcohol are the secret to keeping anything happy.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Nevermore said...

Kitty, I have been traveling around the blogosphere and have seen your foot print everywhere. Quite impressive,,,but what I enjoy most is your ability to see the good. Thank you.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Thanks! With my kids all leaving, I enjoy reading about what other people are thinking and doing. Esp. a younger generation who is going to take care of me when I get really old. I've learned being positive is better for your health, physically and mentally. Plus, I don't want to be a grouch old grandma, God Bless, Kitty ;)

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ...HOLY COW... what a ride!"