Friday, October 22, 2004

For Mom and Dad...

Forgive me for not saying so sooner, but I know that there are women who do not have the luxury to stay at home with their children. My own Mother was one, but she was always there for us, even if it meant giving up the few precious minutes she might have had for herself. She's now 71 and I cherish her with all my heart. She gave up so much so that my brother and I could have what we needed and many times what we really didn't need. And my Dad, 74, has stood by her side for almost 53 years. God has blessed them both, not with perfect health, but with love for Him, each other and their children and grandchildren. They are now members of the semi-homeless RV people who might end up one night on your doorstep. But they are happy, we love them dearly and would love to wake up one morning to find them snoozing in their RV in our driveway. I love you Mom and Dad and I know your 8 grandkids love you too! Sleep tight! With much love always, your Daughter, Kitty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ...HOLY COW... what a ride!"