Monday, September 20, 2004

Name that Blogger - A new hint...

Name that Blogger, Round 2:

This person invented a new kind of cigarettes, likes BIG parties and thinks "Wow, maybe my luck is changing." But it wasn't.

People seem to be having a hard time figuring out which blogger this is so I've decided to give y'all another hint.


New Hint: This person has been known to chase tiny creatures thru the house and loves all kinds of fruit, but their favorite is the "Apple".

Come on now, I have faith in all of you, you can do it, remember the "Little Engine that Could", I think I can, I think I can, etc.

Good Luck, K ;)

UPDATE: I don't want to be IT anymore. Somebody better start guessing or this game is going to end pretty quick. Aside from handing the answer to you on a silver platter, there isn't much more I can say. But guess and keep guessing! Someone out there knows the answer, I can feel it deep in my soul. Amen, Halelujah! Kitty


8 Comments:

Blogger Kitty said...

Yep, it's me! I don't think I ever had a cover to blow so it's not a problem. And I don't have a clue what a link-whore is, although I do know what a whore is - I think??
And thanks, blogging is really fun, but I still get a little confused sometimes. I did put a link to you on my blog, I hope you don't mind. I love what you've been writing. You are really on a roll! And it looks like you had a great time at the new outdoor theatre. Take care, Kitty

8:45 PM  
Blogger Sean Schniederjan RKC said...

Donzilla? Also, could you tell me how to link to other blogs? I can't figure it out, so it looks like the tables are turning... in your favor... cheers.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Sorry, not the African! Try again. Check out my comment to Clara under "Lookee, lookee". That's how I did the links. There's probably an easier way but I don't know it. Surely someone out there could write it in easier to understand language than I did. Anybody? Hello? Oh well, try it and see if it works. Good luck, Kitty :)

12:06 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Thanks, Kathy! Any help is much appreciated. I'm sure I'll be contacting you many times. Kitty :)

10:04 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Endless?

8:44 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Or wavelet?

8:44 AM  
Blogger LMO said...

I am completely lost on this one, even with the additional hint! Sorry...

2:42 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

YEAH! We have a winner! Portia correctly guessed The Endless Approach. For more info, read my latest blog, Please Read... Kitty:)

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ...HOLY COW... what a ride!"