Thursday, September 30, 2004

Leaving' on a jet plane...

I'm off to Ohio to that other Catholic College, Steubie U. for a visit with 2 of my children in college there. I'll be back Tuesday, God willing, all prayers excepted as I hate to fly. That's a little strange considering that I'll rappel 160 ft. off a rope into 10 feet of water, but at least I have a little input in rappelling. I can't fly an airplane so must leave it in the hands of God and a well timed rosary. All of you have been very kind to this old woman who feels a need to share parts of my life with you. I enjoy everyone's blogs and wish you all God's blessings and graces. Kitty :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Darren Cools said...

Take care, and have a safe trip!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Sean Schniederjan RKC said...

we enjoy your presence as well. have a good time at ohio state university.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Thanks,Toque and Mr. Chim, but I'm not exactly at Ohio State. I'm at the Franciscan University of Steubenville, Ohio. Last night we went into Pittsburg and had dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe along the river. Lot's of fun and I enjoyed my visit with 2 of my kids and at least 50 of their friends. I'll write more when I get back home, but it's time to put this old body to bed, I'm not used to hanging out or whatever it's called now, with college kids and I'm exhausted. My plane leaves in the morning so I've got to get up sort of early and drive to Pittsburg. God love you all and give you peace in this exciting week to come. Kitty :)

11:56 PM  
Blogger Sean Schniederjan RKC said...

km- just got your message on anne's blog. we love gifts! sean schniederjan 1000 Creekside Ct.
Irving, TX 75063

10:02 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Thanks, I used to live on Shady Grove in Irving, but that was about 45 years ago and it was'nt a major 4 lane hwy. back then. Kitty

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ...HOLY COW... what a ride!"